Re: [AMBER] vlimit error

From: sangita kachhap <nckachap.cyf-kr.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 02:39:39 +0530

Thanks for reply David.

I have used following command

For ion unbound protein
for i in 0 1 2 #3 4 5 6 7 8 9
do
        j=$(( $i + 1 ))
        /net/software/local/intel/impi/5.0.3.049/intel64/bin/mpirun
<http://s.bl-1.com/h/LYgodFG?url=http://5.0.3.049/intel64/bin/mpirun> -np
24 /net/software/local/amber/amber16/bin/pmemd.MPI -i
prod.in <http://s.bl-1.com/h/LYgokfJ?url=http://prod.in/> -o prod-$j.out -p
L_carb-protein.prmtop -c prod-$i.rst -r prod-$j.rst -x prod-$j.mdcrd

For ion bound protein
for i in 0 1 2 #3 4 5 6 7 8 9
do
        j=$(( $i + 1 ))
        /net/software/local/intel/impi/5.0.3.049/intel64/bin/mpirun
<http://s.bl-1.com/h/LYgoo2L?url=http://5.0.3.049/intel64/bin/mpirun> -np
24 /net/software/local/amber/amber16/bin/pmemd.MPI -i
prod.in <http://s.bl-1.com/h/LYgosRN?url=http://prod.in/> -o prod-$j.out -p
L_carb_solv_1264.prmtop -c prod-$i.rst -r prod-$j.rst -x prod-$j.mdcrd

These commands show that I am not using wrong restart file.

I also checked geometry of atoms 6893 and 6894 in the pdb file generated
from .rst file of first 5ns production run. Geometry of both atoms seems
ok. Herewith I am attaching .png file showing 6893 (NH2) and 6894(HH21)
atoms.

I am getting this error on one computer but when using another computer,
there is no such error, so could it be possible that this error is a bug?

Thanks