[AMBER] parmed/intermol gromacs to amber

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:56:38 +1000

Dear List,

I have a trajectory and a gro file from GROMACS (with opls and tip4p force
fields). I am trying to use gromber in parmed however, it cannot convert
these files to amber. It gives the following error "InputError: AmberParm
does not support all of the parameters defined in the input Structure".

I tried using Intermol to perform the same conversion but it complains
"WARNING 2017-07-19 10:37:25 Can't convert to AMBER unless GROMACS is also
selected
INFO 2017-07-19 10:37:25 Finished!"

Is there a way to work around this problem? I want to use cpptraj commands
to perform analyses. While I can convert the trajectory to pdb, this gives
rise to another issue such as residue numbering (i.e. > 10000 residues).

Cpptraj can take .trr files as input but I was wondering whether the
residue numbering is taken into account when using a pdb as topology file.

Thanks,
Neha

--
Regards,