[AMBER] Umbrella sampling and weighted histogram analysis for binding energy calculation

From: Investigador Química <investigacion.faq.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:40:04 -0400

Dear Amber Users,

I have got energy binding for a series of complexes (carbon nanotube-drug)
by means of MM-PBSA and MM-GBSA according to Amber Tutorial3. I am working
with Amber 12. Because I got too high binding energies (between 40 and 100
Kcal/mol) I want to validate the method by using umbrella sampling and
weighted histogram analysis.
Tutorial 17 explain how to Calculating the PMF for Alanine Dipeptide
Phi/Psi Rotation using umbrella sampling.
But I do not know how to calculate binding energy between the nanotube and
the drug using umbrella sampling and weighted histogram analysis.

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot!

María

--