Re: [AMBER] parmed validity off-diagonal LJ parameters

From: Lizelle Lubbe <LBBLIZ002.myuct.ac.za>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:03:31 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the helpful reply - it makes more sense now.
I've had a look at the prmtop manual describing the different flags but I am still stuck.
If I haven't modified any LJ parameters willingly (and therefore don't know the atom type for which there are more than 1 set of LJ parameters), how would I be able to fix this?

Kind regards

Lizelle Lubbe

PhD (Medical biochemistry) candidate
Department of Integrative Biomedical Sciences
University of Cape Town