[AMBER] pytraj multihedral attributes

From: Robert Wohlhueter <bobwohlhueter.earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 11:00:45 -0400

I'm working my way through Amber Tutorial P0 dealing with pytraj-jupyter
notebook (with Amber16-AmberTools17 under Ubuntu 16.04).

The tutorial steps generally work; that is my "amber.jupyter ntebook"
modules seem to be correctly installed and working.

But when I get to the command "phipsi = pt.multidihedral(traj, range
='1-12', dhtyypes="phi psi", dtype='dataframe')', I'm issued the error
message " TypeError: multihedral() got an unexpected keyword argument
'dhtypes'."

Checking the pytraj on-line documentation (at
http://amber-md.githup.io/pytraj/relwasw/1.0.6), it describes the
attribute "dhtypes", and gives a specific example "dhtypes=('phi psi')
", albeit with single quotes around phi psi, unlike the tutorial, which
uses double-quotes. Needless to say, I also tried single quotes, but to
no avail.

Can someone please set me straight?

Bob Wohlhueter