Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py error (MCPB.py -i 4ZF6.in -s 1) use default ions 7440

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 15:48:45 -0400

I tried both systems fe----NO and Fe-----O2 same error come KeyError:
'O02' as mention above mail

one more thing i want to ask is that this fe is also make a bond with
histidine but when file prepare after cat command the bond between his and
fe not show only bond show is Fe---O2 show and Fe----NO show, no pyrol
ring heme bond with the fe show.

Protonation in fe---O2 system His 105 change to HID, while in FE----NO
system it change to HIE and Hydrogen add at the place which should make a
bond with FE. so i delete that hydrogen and convert the HIE to HID at 105
position. but i am confused that i Know that when NO bind with Fe then bond
break between Fe----HIS so in that case it may be right that MCPB.py show
after concatenation of all system. so may be above change i should not do.
kindly tell me

>>> 949-877-9380 (cell)
>>> aschaub.uci.edu <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-schaub/9a/907/382/>