Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py error (MCPB.py -i 4ZF6.in -s 1) use default ions 7440

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:19:41 -0400

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017, Rana Rehan Khalid wrote:

> > > I use this command to convert NITRIC OXIDE containing pdb file to mol2
> > >
> > > antechamber -fi pdb -fo mol2 -i NIT.pdb -o NIT.mol2 -pf y

I can't reproduce your result. I've attached the mol2 file I get with the
above command.

Be sure that the antechamber tests are passing with your installation. I used
AmberTools17, but nothing has changed from AmberTools16 that should be
relevant here. Probably worth double-checking your run.

Maybe someone else on the list has seen all of the atom types get replaced
with the residue name, and can chime in here.

....dac