Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py error (MCPB.py -i 4ZF6.in -s 1) use default ions 7440

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:51:57 -0400

i already apply for that. i read the tutorial as you guide me i want to
know that
A new atom type definition, if required, must be clear and precise. It
should also be possible to treat the definition
in an automatic atom-type assignment procedure. how i can make my pdb file
compatible with frcmod and .in file
I have the force field file frcmod for Heme ---O2 and prep file of it. and
i tried manually change my pdb file to make it readable for frcmod and prep
file but not succeeded actually i find form many places but i dont know how
i use that particular frcmod file and prep file i load these file i follow
source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.gaff
loadamberparams heme.frcmod
loadamberprep heme.in
loadpdb oxyheme.pdb
tleap aborted with the error like hybridization sp2,sp3 type lines it maybe
due to, that my pdb do not match with heme-fe---O2 force field which some
one send me.

Thanks