Re: [AMBER] error with MMPBSA

From: Mohammad Salem <mohammad.alaraby.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 06:56:09 +0200

I fixed the path to the python library, now I have another error:

raise MMPBSA_Error('Could not import mpi4py package! Use serial version '
MMPBSA_mods.exceptions.MMPBSA_Error: Could not import mpi4py package! Use serial version or install mpi4py.

are there any tricks to properly import the mpi4py package?