Re: [AMBER] antechamber

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 04:37:52 +0000

I am sure if there are any tutorials.

But here is what I usually do.

go to xleap then

source leaprc.gaff

loadamberparams heme.frcmod or whatever then name is

loadamberprep hem.in or whatever the name is

list

(check the residue the for Heme)

then

edit heme or whatever the name is

then display the atoms names in the new visualizer that opened.

Separately open the HEME-O2 pdb in pymol and label the atoms names.

Now compare the two atoms names and change the residue name and atom names to match the one in the xleap visualizer.

                   Best Regards

[photo]

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in<https://webapp.wisestamp.com/www.elvismartis.in>
Skype. adrian_elvis12<https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#>

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/P0F8-p0kwxKdscp6zsT-ZSRttk9OJEsBGiaXej_H2ERz8n2ma5SLHFAWJdKL-wqOlXSGjbmEyga9C8lmU1bs-_yPIq3CnazA5eJVDYjce1r-34uwxqjjRnmAtE473lEq28nSHQ=s0-d-e1-ft#https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_for_colors_32/linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/elvisadrianmartis/>