Re: [AMBER] how can i use two force field one is ff14sb other is not in leaprc source to produce prmtop and inpcrd files for protein

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:27:25 -0400

Elvis
i used antechamber for my heme fe--o2 ligand it show this error

Running: /home/rehan/Downloads/amber16/bin/bondtype -j full -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac

For atom[26]:O01, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

For atom[45]:Fe, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom are
frozen

The frozen atom type can only be 1, 2, 3, 7 (aromatic single), 8 (aromatic
double)Error: cannot run "/home/rehan/Downloads/amber16/bin/bondtype -j
full -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in
judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

I have the force field that represent the Heme fe---- O2 and there prep
file, in that case how i use the it