Re: [AMBER] sander do not write rst and mdcrd files

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:14:30 -0400

you mean to say that after running sander i use these command in sader
rather then xleap
HEM = loadmol2 hem.mol2 >>>> HEME coordinate file
CYP = loadmol2 cyp.mol2 >>>> CYS (rename this CYS to CYM) residue to make
coordinate bond with HEME
2j2 = loadpdb CYP2J2.pdb >>>> protein system
set 2j2.460.28 element "Fe"
bond 2j2.460.28 2j2.405.8 >>>> making the bond between HEME and CYS #BOND
CYS-S to HEM-FE
set 2j2.405 connect0 2j2.405.1
set 2j2.405 connect1 2j2.405.9
bond 2j2.404.9 2j2.405.1 #BOND CYS to the protein (new CYP residue)
bond 2j2.405.9 2j2.406.1 #As above
addions 2j2 Na+ 0
solvateoct 2j2 TIP3PBOX 10
saveamberparm 2j2 CYP2J2_FE_box.prmtop CYP2J2_FE_box.inpcrd