Re: [AMBER] using mmgbsa for dna/protein

From: Baker, Joseph <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:41:29 -0400

Hai,

We are also running with mm-pbsa. The calculations with mm-pbsa are taking
a bit (one of them seemed to stall after a couple of frames, another we
need to increase maxitn it seems), so while those are running we've decided
to do some gbsa tests as well to compare. We are using ambertools 17. I'll
go ahead and run that test to make sure it checks out. Would you recommend
non linear PB for protein DNA by the way?

Joe

-Sent from Android mobile