[AMBER] An off topic survey request

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:36:29 +0200

Dear Amber Group,

  I realize that this is off topic for this listserv, but I would
appreciate some feedback (at all experience levels) concerning opinions for
long-term success in conducting research.

   I am developing a university course to teach new researchers about the
process and issues in conducting scholarly research. My goal is to enable
them to be productive, ethical and to have long-term research success.
While I have my own perspective, I would appreciate hearing what advice,
skills or attributes that you consider to be most important for new
researchers to hear and to keep in mind. To this end, I have created a
short anonymous survey using Google Forms (see link), which I would
appreciate you filling in. Thanks in advance, and feel free to pass this
along to other researchers.

https://goo.gl/forms/YpS0uT8lcDfKFpgi1
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FYpS0uT8lcDfKFpgi1>

Best regards,
Karl Kirschner

Karl. N. Kirschner, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Grantham-Allee 20, 54757 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Twitter: .k_n_kirschner