Re: [AMBER] LEAP Merging Atom Types

From: Govind Hegde <ghegde.mines.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:12:30 +0000

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for replying.

I think I understand what you are saying. I think the difference between the issues you had and the problem that I am having is that antechamber does recognize the correct atom types (I checked in leaprc.gaff and gaff.dat). So I have the correct atom definitions in the frcmod files, but they just get combined at the LEAP stage. I think manually changing the final topology file to reflect the correct atom types/ parameters is going to be my last resort.

Thanks for the heads up about the sp2 geometry though! I will make sure to keep an eye on the improper torsion angles when I build my topology files.

Thanks,

Govind Hegde
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Chemical & Biological Engineering Department
Colorado School of Mines