Re: [AMBER] NFE dihedral

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:05:13 -0300

Hi Feng Pan. I'm trying out the MULTI_RMSD cv type in order to see if I can
get the relative free energy from two different conformations of the loop.
I just wanted to check with you if the following input will give me what I
want.
&colvar
  cv_type = 'MULTI_RMSD'
  cv_ni = 107, cv_nr = 318,
  cv_i = "Here I listed all heavy atoms in the loop, followed by a 0 and
then followed by the same list again"
  cv_r = "Here I listed the xyz coordinates of the first conformation
followed by the xyz coordinates of the second conformation"
  resolution = 0.2
/

Is this the correct way to list the two conformations I want as reference?

Also, Is it necessary to set the nscm flag in the input script?

Thank you

Fabrício