Re: [AMBER] How to solve the unfilled valence problem in antechamber

From: Ashish Radadiya <RadadiyaA.cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 18:17:58 +0000

Dear David,

No main problem starts from here actually. I think either of antechamber
code has problem/bug. Because, even after manually editing 'ac' file
gives same error warning in prepi generation as below:

Warning: ATOM N2 has unfilled valence, assuming the linked atom name (in other residue) is "M"
                 change "M" to "-M" if ATOM N2 is linked to the immediate previous residue
                 change "M" to "+M" if ATOM N2 is linked to the immediate after residue

So, I am worrying that whether sander/pmemd code treat this molecule
nicely or not? and thats why I asked you to check with prepi file
preparation using below commnad:

prepgen -i isg_singleDouble.ac -fo prepi -o isg_singleDouble.prepi

I would also ask other Amber users/developers to make me correct or code
probably.

Many thanks,
Ashish