Re: [AMBER] problem regarding ACE capping of the protein terminal of the PDB

From: Saikat Pal <saikatpaliitg.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:04:48 +0000 (UTC)

After capping of ACE (according to the manual) I have got 2rd6-leap-1.pdb where one H of ACE  are merged with the another C of the LYS and also there is no bond between C (with O) of the Carbonyl of ACE and N of LYS.I have tried other Protein PDB but there is the same problem. What is the procedure to capping with ACE of an N-terminal protein ??

    On Friday, 16 June 2017 1:04 AM, David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> wrote:

 On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, Saikat Pal wrote:

> Thank you, sir, for your reply .

As far as I can tell(?), your second email is just a copy of the original
email.  You don't make it clear that you tried the suggestions I gave, or made
any attempt to answer the questions I posed.

....dac