[AMBER] deleting water with ParmEd

From: Hector A. Baldoni <hbaldoni.unsl.edu.ar>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:44:36 -0300 (ARGSL-ST)

Dear amber user,

In amber16+AmberTolls17, I am trying to delete extra water molecules from
two topology (and its crd files) to make both system the same number of
atoms, following the previous post:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0053.html

I made:
===========================
# Loaded topologies: B.parm7
loadRestrt B.inpcrd
strip :64329-64343
printPointers
outparm prmtop2B inpcrd2B
go
===========================

However, when residue number reach the 9999 and/or atom number reach the
99999 value, parmed restart numbering from 0 value.

>From visual inspection of the crd file and commands:
cpptraj -p prmtop2B -y inpcrd2B -x inpcrd2B_cpptraj.pdb
and
ambpdb -p prmtop2B < inpcrd2B > inpcrd2B_ambpdb.pdb

How can I renumber sequentialy both parm7 and crd files ?

Greeting,
Hector.

 Dr. Hector A. Baldoni
 Profesor Adjunto (FQByF-UNSL)