Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Accelerated MD when iamd=1 or 3

From: Hagrouna sadiki <hagrouna.sadiki.outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:42:54 +0000

My understanding is that:

if iamd=2, the condition is totdih_ene < EthreshD

if iamd=1 or iamd=3 , the condition is totenergy that equal to (totpotenergy + E_dih_boost) < EthreshD

in witch E_dih_boost is pre-calculated as in iamd=2

the difrence between iamd=1 and iamd=3 is that

in iamd=1, E_boost = E_total_boost

in iamd=3, E_boost = E_total_boost + E_dih_boost (as extra boost) as in DOI: 10.1063/1.2789432

I am not sure.I hope someone confirms or corrects what I have written

I have another question:

what does it mean the "totpotenergy" in the code. The dihedral potential is included in or not?

Hagrouna sadiki