Re: [AMBER] average no. of H bond between ligand-solvent.

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 08:25:56 -0400

Hi,

As Elvis mentioned, you need to use 'hbond' analysis. To get the
number of solvent-solute hydrogen bonds vs time (data set aspect [UV])
for specific residues you'll need one entry for each residue; the
output can be redirected to one file. For example:

hbond Res12 :12 solventacceptor :WAT.O solventdonor :WAT
hbond Res15 :15 solventacceptor :WAT.O solventdonor :WAT
hbond Res21 :21 solventacceptor :WAT.O solventdonor :WAT
create numUV.agr *[UV]

To get the average for each set use the 'avg' analysis:

avg name AvgHB out AvgUV.dat *[UV]

Hope this helps,

-Dan