Re: [AMBER] error in qmmm

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 15:55:43 +0000

Dear Ayesha,

Probably your structure within your selected QM region is not reasonable, for instance too distorted or there are very close contacts, which can lead to SCF failures. Try to equilibrate with MM first before switching to QM/MM. In addition, Amber17 has been released, you may want to upgrade.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Project Scientist