Re: [AMBER] Release of AmberTools17 binary

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:22:25 -0400

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017, Hai Nguyen wrote:

> We've just updated instruction to install binary version of AmberTools 17 for
> both conda and non-conda users
>
> http://ambermd.org/#AmberTools
>
> Let us know if you have any issue or have any suggestion.

Thanks to Hai for all the hard work that went into this! Just to re-iterate
the caveat on the website:

"This is experimental, and does not provide access to parallel or
gpu-optimized codes. This provides a simple way to get started with
AmberTools, and to install it into many workflows, but it is not a
substitute for the full source-code distribution."

We certainly encourage you to report problems, but for some situations, you
may need to get the source-code distribution and compile it yourself.

....dac