Re: [AMBER] Pairwise energy calculations in cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:33:09 -0400

Hi,

Why do you think there is something wrong? The absolute value of the
energy doesn't tell you much - what matters are differences in energy.
In general, the value of each energy term will grow as the number of
atoms increases. Also remember also you're only looking at 2
components of the energy function. There are many other components
which may be important to your system (like solvent energy).

-Dan