Re: [AMBER] failed to generate parameter and topology file for protein-ligand complex containing zinc

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:24:14 +0000

HI,
Your Zinc seems to have an illegal name "Zn" try replacing it by "ZN" and then try again.
There are couple of other warnings in the leap.log, have a look at them carefully.

    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12