Re: [AMBER] AmberTools17: test of mpi configuration with pnetcdf failed on Mac OS X 10.10

From: Mooers, Blaine H.M. (HSC) <"Mooers,>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 16:10:44 +0000

Right, I am a devotee of macports because of the extensive scienentific software collection and because I can troubleshoot it, unlike some of the other software respositories for mac.
I use macports Python and the other macports compilers by default.
I try to avoid the ones provided by Apple.
I update my large collection of ports every morning as part of my daily routine , so I would have used the current versions.

Best regards,

Blaine

Blaine Mooers, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Medicine
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419
Faculty webpage X-ray lab (LBSF) Molecular Graphics Links Small Angle Scattering