[AMBER] cpptraj configure may fail in AmberTools17

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 11:38:57 +0100

Hi,

configuration of cpptraj may fail because the separate configure script
of cpptraj assumes the C++ MPI wrapper is named mpicxx. I have
one odd machine where I only have mpiCC. Maybe just a misconfiguration
of that machine (I have had other problems with building AMBER there)
but I would think cpptraj's configure script should make use of
standard environment variables like CXX, MPICXX etc. Looks like the
main configure script does that already.

Cheers,
Hannes.