Re: [AMBER] Release of AmberTools17

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:11:09 -0400

make test completed successfully.

I think the problem is resolved.

Thanks.

Jim Kress

-----Original Message-----
From: David Case [mailto:david.case.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:28 PM
To: jimkress_58.kressworks.org; AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Release of AmberTools17

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017, James Kress wrote:

> I'm getting disturbing output after doing "./update_amber --upgrade"
> and then recompiling. I am running RHEL Linux 7.3.
>
> ./update_amber --upgrade
> ./configure gnu
> source amber.sh

At this point, try typing "make uninstall"; then proceed to

> make install

If that doesn't help, edit $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/Makefile, and comment
out line 77 (that tries to install FEW).

Also, what does "perl -v" return on your system?

> Checking if your kit is complete...
> Looks good
> Only one of PREFIX or INSTALL_BASE can be given. Not both.

Hoping that maybe someone else will recognize this error.

Thanks for the report....dac