Re: [AMBER] Release of AmberTools17

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:52:36 -0400

David,

Thanks for your reply.

I followed your suggestions, did the uninstall and then

 ./configure gnu
 source amber.sh
 make install

That finished cleanly. I'm running make test now and will report back if I
have any issues

Also, per your question:

[root.t7910 ~]# perl -v

This is perl 5, version 16, subversion 3 (v5.16.3) built for
x86_64-linux-thread-multi

Copyright 1987-2012, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl". If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

[root.t7910 ~]#

Jim