Re: [AMBER] residue contribution calculation for covalent inhibitor--- Technical challenge???

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 23:48:34 -0700

Hi Kumar,

Are you wondering how to *prepare* prmtop's for the cases below? The
choice of using modified residue or not is beyond me, but I might be
able to answer specific questions on prmtop preparation. Intuitively I
would think that if there is a choice you might need both, which could
keep you busy until expertise arrives.

Regards,

Bill