Re: [AMBER] reorientation in rmsd

From: Andy Watkins <andy.watkins2.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:18:26 -0700

I generally work in RNA, but there is certainly no trivial way to map
backbone atoms in reverse like that, no more than you could do so for
protein.

On Apr 12, 2017 7:55 PM, "James Kress" <jimkress_58.kressworks.org> wrote:

David,

reference
                    111
123456789012
CGCGAATTCGCG

DNA
                    111
123456789012
GCGCTTAAGCGC

Using the command:
rms reference :3-10,15-22&!.H= out rms.dat

where we want to use reference residues 10-3, 22-15 to compare with DNA
residues 3-10,15-22

>From your comments, it would appear that this cannot be done.

Does that make sense?

Jim