Re: [AMBER] Periodic box error for restarting simulations with restraints

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:08:09 -0400

Do you get the error right away? If not, which step does the error
occur at? Do you get any enormous or '****' energies? You should set
'ntpr' to something much smaller (say 10 or even 1) in order to debug.

Also, your restraint weight is insanely high - 10000 is orders of
magnitude larger than you need. Try something like 5 or 10 instead.

-Dan