Re: [AMBER] restarting Amber calculations gives abnormal structures

From: Sadegh Faramarzi Ganjabad <safaramarziganjabad.mix.wvu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:26:56 -0400

David,

> You had said in an earlier email that the second simulation "had no water
box". I was asking for the evidence that led you to that conclusion.

Well I don't see any water box when I load the output on VMD. It is only an
abnormal structure with a bunch of carbon-like atoms.

> Run a short "second" simulation with ntpr=1. Then you can try to find
out whether the problems arise at the first step or later.

I tried that; it gives the same output. It seems the problem starts from
the beginning.

Thanks,
Sadegh