Re: [AMBER] Linkage problem in branched oligosaccharide

From: Manju Sah <manjusah.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:02:14 +0530

Thankyou for the suggestion.

 I tried with the oligosaccharide generated using Glycan builder.
Then I performed vaccum and solvent minimization. After vaccum minimization
the branched linkage is intact, but after solvent minimization the branched
linkage is broken and as well as one ring opening was present.

Now it looks like the problem is not with oligosaccharide building but with
the forcefield mapping.

Thankyou

Manju