Re: [AMBER] RDF plot

From: Sowmya Indrakumar <soemya.kemi.dtu.dk>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:28:18 +0000

Hi Daniel,
I am interested in calculating preferential interaction coefficients of ligand(in my case I have randomly placed 10 molecules around the protein).
I am interested in knowing if this particular ligand prefers to interact/be near the surface or prefers to be in the bulk (excluded).

In order to do this, I need to first define what is local or bulk domain for my system.
probably,I will try doing the following:
I will calculate for varying r (radius from protein surface), the number of molecules interacting. At some point, this interaction will flatten, that will most likely be the cut off.
Do you have some other suggestions ?

Regards
Sowmya