Re: [AMBER] Antechamber Error

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 08:58:53 +0000

Hi
It is recommended that you also add this iop in addition to what you have used "IOp(6/50=1)" since you are using G09.

    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12