Re: [AMBER] Error Importing pytraj to Python 2.7 Program

From: Samuel Bowerman <sbowerma.hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:02:21 -0500

Hello Hai,

They were both installed at the same time for a build of Amber16 with
updates up to update.20 for AmberTools and update update.6 for Amber16.
The installation is on a Rocks 6.2 Linux cluster, and cpptraj was built
with and without MPI support. I am not entirely sure what other
information you would like as it relates to the installation, but I would
be more than happy to supply it.

Take care,
Samuel Bowerman
Ph.D. Candidate