[AMBER] Select specific frames within cpptraj?

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:03:03 -0400

Hi all,

I was curious if there's a way to only run analysis on a specific subset of
frames instead of the whole trajectory? Ie, we can trajout only certain
frame numbers, or in ranges. I have a number of frames that I want to
cluster independently of one another, and while I'd use multiple trajin
statements, I have multiple trajectories instead of one large one that the
frame numbers are based off of.

The best way I've been able to think of is to have a for loop generate
multiple trajout statements to extract the frames I'd be interested in, but
it seemed like a fairly brute force method since I'd have to load every
trajectory onto cpptraj anyway.

Best,

Kenneth

--
Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?