[AMBER] Antechamber Error

From: luca maggi <maggi_luca.hotmail.it>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:56:51 +0000

Dear Amber Users,
I am trying to calculate the RESP charges of a small molecule using antechamber. Before using antechamber I minimised this molecule using Gaussian09 and then I have calculted with the same software a grid in order calculate the charges with Antechamber, but I got this error:

"No atom read in, the gaussian output file may not complete, exit”.

The strange thing is that I made the same procedure with different molecules and everything went well, namely I calculated the charges.I tried to change the grid in the gaussian input file, but it doesn’t work. Somebody could help me?

Best Regards

Luca maggi