[AMBER] Unperturbed charge of the unit is not zero

From: Eugene Cha <eugenekhcha.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:09:29 +0900

I'm trying to model the interactions between a simple six amino acid
protein and a Cu2+ ion. I'm hoping to implement a simple simulated
annealing protocol.

I've read quite a few tutorials, but I'm stuck trying to generate the
parameter and inpcrd files

When I try to save the parameter files I get

WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: 1.00000 is not zero
WARNING: The perturbed charge: 1.00000 is not zero
FATAL: ATom .R<NASN 1>.A<H 17> does not have a type
Failed to generate parameters

What exactly am I doing wrong?

I used xleap to create the protein, manually added a copper ion into the
same pdb file, used the library file for a cu atom from one of the
tutorials,

Would appreciate any kind of help or advice I could get. Everything is a
little brand new to me and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right

Thanks

Eugene