Re: [AMBER] Accelerated MD

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:36:51 -0500

Sounds like your system may be blowing up somehow, but without more
information (MD input file, example of the problematic output, etc) we
can only guess at what's happening. You can try to use the cpptraj
'check' command to look for unusual bond lengths although this could
be time consuming depending on the size of your system. The openmp
version will run 'check' much faster.

-Dan