[AMBER] Generate psf file for chamber

From: Shanghaitech University WuMeng <wumeng.shanghaitech.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 18:56:23 +0800

Hi All,

  I am running a membrane protein MD simulation with Amber16. I want to use the chamber tools in parmed to set CHARMM36 parameters for my system, but I am trapped with a problem:
  Is there a way to generate psf file from pdb file which is actually a protein ligand complex and lipids in water box and if it is so, then how? Maybe I can use Charmm-gui more directly, but the protein is not mine...

  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

 All the best,
 Wu Meng