Re: [AMBER] prepare prepin file from MCPB results

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:01:34 +0530

Hi Pengfei and Elvis,

   Thanks for the suggestions.
   I need a prepin file as i have 16 complexes of Heme and different
ligands. I don't want to parametize each complex one by one. If i get a
single prepin file (or lib file) i can incorporate it and generate topology
and inpcrd files. In fact i tried, and am now able to generate a single lib
file for HEME. I have not started the simulation but rest looks ok.
   I want to lean how this can be done as i have other metal-ligand
complexes too. like CO-METHYLCOBALAMIN (https://www3.rcsb.org/ligand/COB)
and 2 Iron sulfur clusters (Fe2S2 [https://www3.rcsb.org/ligand/FES] and
SF4 [https://www3.rcsb.org/ligand/SF4]).
   Currently i am having problem parametizing COB ligand with MCPB.py. I
think i will make this a new thread.
  Thanks for the help.

Regards

Abhilash