Re: [AMBER] Query regarding extension of Molecular dynamics simulation from 50ns to 100ns

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 05:04:21 +0000

Oops.
In that case you can try this,
Import your prmtop and mdcrd file in vmd
And save the last frame as rst or crd file. Remember to export all atoms (including waters, ions etc)
Once you are done, check if the number of atoms in prmtop and newly exported rst/crd file is same.
Also check the box information.
Hope this works

    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12