Re: [AMBER] dUMP parameters

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 17:03:19 +0000

Hello

Are you sure that the parameters are already available? In other words did you read the literature and see if somebody has already simulated the same molecule. If not you could try to compute the RESP charges yourself with the RED webserver :

 http://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/

Good luck

Stéphane Abel, Ph.D.

CEA Saclay DSV/IbItec-S/SB2SM & CNRS UMR 9198
Institut de Biologie Intégrative de la Cellule (I2BC)
Bat 528, Office 138C
Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 FRANCE
Phone (portable) : +33 6 49 37 70 60