Re: [AMBER] cpptraj: dihcovar and projection need trajin to work properly?

From: Thomas Fox <thomas_fox.gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:54:04 +0100

   Hi Dan,

   I figured that there is a deep underlying reason for that behavior :-)
   The problem is, that when the number of frames in the input trajectory and
   the number of data points in the data set dont match, cpptraj still produces
   seemingly valid results (and there are no warnings, one has to carefully
   check the size info after "DATASETS:")
   So when the number of input datapoints Np is larger than the number
   trajectory frames Nf, then only Nf result lines are produced. What is in my
   eyes even more critical, when Nf > Np, I get Nf result lines with numbers
   which look ok, but are obviously drawn out of thin air - at least I havent
   recognized a pattern where they come from...

   Thanks for looking into that,
   Th.