Re: [AMBER] Charge error in Antechamber.

From: Bruno Falcone <brunofalcone.qo.fcen.uba.ar>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:13:13 -0300

Hi Vatsal,

Adding to what Hannes has suggested, it looks to me like there's some
problem with the structure. I'd try to visualize it and try to figure
out what may be wrong with it.

Otherwise, you may be able to obtain the gasteiger charges with
openbabel (sudo apt-get install openbabel). Make sure your input
structure is in a format that does not store charges, such as pdb and do:

obabel -ipdb $input -omol2 > $output

Apart from these tips I'm not sure what else to suggest you without
being able to see the structures.

Best of luck!

Bruno