Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] problems with heating

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:26:12 -0500

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017, Alicia Merlino wrote:

> Dear David, the calculation crashes while reading atomic coordinates and
> velocities with the error message that I reported before.
>
> Executable path: pmemd.cuda

OK...now I see that you are running pmemd.cuda. Can you try a short
simulation using pmemd itself? Doesn't need to be very many steps: just
set ntpr=1 so you can see if the simulation gets started OK.

> >> which

Amber developers: does anyone know if the atom numbers printed here (from
gpu.cpp) start from zero or from 1?

....dac