Re: [AMBER] Amber force filed parameter

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:58:32 -0800

It might be sufficient to choose parameters by analogy with the
chemistry of existing ones in the force field or literature. If not, you
might be forced to derive your own parameters following the methods
described in the paper. It doesn't seem like anyone has parameterized
that molecule by name, tho there are plenty of hits since the color of
diethyltoluenediamine happens to be amber.

I wonder if this would work:

http://www.ub.edu/cbdd/?q=content/parametrize-new-ligands-amber-and-charmm

Bill