Re: [AMBER] binding free energy- error calculation doubt

From: Mary Varughese <maryvj1985.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:30:02 +0530

Sir

If I write the uncertainty as is it, will be like (-6.45+_10.39) the
uncertainty greater than value. Is it ok?
Is uncertainty in T of delta TS available.?
In some papers I see they include uncertainty (of delta G) also. but its
very small value; less that one.

I asked about uncertainty term in hbond distance: its another doubt. Is
anyone familiar with it. Its a review question I got. I don't understand
how should I comment it.

Thanking you

mary varughese